Exam & Rehab Workshop: The Ankle
Time & Location
About the event
Course Learning Objectives:
- Summarize the importance of Clinical Pathways and how it applies to injury assessment / management of ankle sprains.
- Identify and perform an evidence-based evaluation of the ankle when assessing for high ankle sprains.
- Identify common conditions that mimic plantar fasciitis and the different management strategies for each condition.
- Illustrate how to properly assess return-to-play for ankle injury cases
- Athletic Trainer Admission$0$00$0