Sat, Feb 10|
8901 Business Park Dr
MSK Symposium: How to Manage and Resolve Common Injuries from the Athlete to the Office Worker
Austin Texas Live CEU Event TX, CA, IL, WA, VA, OH
Time & Location
Feb 10, 2018, 8:00 AM – Feb 11, 2018, 5:00 PM
8901 Business Park Dr, 8901 Business Park Dr, Austin, TX 78759, USA
About the event
This course has been designed to present shoulder, elbow, spine, hip, knee and ankle ailments and the most evidence based conservative management approaches for these injuries. Each condition will be discussed in an organized / engaging 45-minute session; presentations will vary from case presentations, mini breakout sessions, lecture, interactive-competitive quizzes and panel discussions. The approach will allow participants the opportunity to interact with colleagues and faculty and learn the most patient-centered solutions to these common MSK conditions.
1. How to Manage Common Swimming Injuries
2. How to Manage Common Injuries Involved in Cheer
3. Diabetes and the Impact on Musculoskeletal Conditions
4. Managing the Geriatric Patient
5. Common Hip Pathologies and Conservative Measures
6. Common Conditions Mimicking Disc Injuries
7. How to Develop a Differential Diagnosis and Explain It
8. How to Manage the ATC Patient and Relationship
9. Posterior Impingement in the Overhead Athlete
10. Injections - What is the Latest Research and Clinical Implication
Early Bird Registration
Registration includes the course fee and CEU certificate fee. Early Bird Registration expires 2 weeks prior to the course date. The full registration fee is $335.
Private Registration Fee
The Private Registration fee is for Students, ACPs, CRSs.
This ticket is with permission only. This ticket is for instructors and appointment members of Patient Centered CEUs